Evergrey in Rijssen, Holland

To be honest, I wasn't very impressed by headline, though they had a lot of expensive stuff there on stage!! I'm not from Zaandam, Daemyon, I'm from Obdam. (where?? yeah, probably you never heard of that place..) well, it's near Alkmaar en Hoorn. I hope to find a place somewhere more in the south in Holland, as I noticed there's more metal scene so...it's boring here..:))

Hi Evelynne, at least Evergrey was killer right? I am from the area around Nijmegen. A bit in the south-east that is. The metalscene here is ok, but there used to be playing more bands here in the past. Right now there is actually a sort of revival in that. Which is good!! But I am getting to old to be in the moshpitt hahaha. Still enjoy some great gigs and specially bands (like Evergrey) that make you want to thump your head hehe. Visit my website (in my profile) someday and drop me a line what you think of it....Take care for now!
Daemyon

Hey Daemyon,
I have seen your site. Dark lyrics you write, very gloomy...Do you have a happy personal life??? I write lyrics too, but most of them don't appear in songs, because I'm more a writer/sologuitarist than a composer, unfortunately..

Eveline

Evelynne said:
Hey Daemyon,
I have seen your site. Dark lyrics you write, very gloomy...Do you have a happy personal life??? I write lyrics too, but most of them don't appear in songs, because I'm more a writer/sologuitarist than a composer, unfortunately..

Eveline

Hi Eveline, Thanx for watching my site and taking the time to read the lyrics. Yes, I have a happy personal life. These are just fragments of my life untill now. I cannot write happy lyrics, only dark once as that is also a release for me...Yes they are dark, am I a professional depressed guy...hell no :)!! Hey composing is great stuff to, wish I had the patience to do that!! Can I hear your stuff somewhere?...

Hi Daemyon,
(Hey this conversation has nothing to do with evergrey!) Anyway, we haven't recorded anything yet..And I'm not very 'patient' with computers and stuff you know, to record things at home, so I hope to record some of my own songs very soon somewhere...
I could send you some lyrics if you like, I also write poems.
greetings, Eveline

Yes, he was! And he is a really nice man! We talked a while after the gig and I have to say; cool guy ! (Jonas, if you read this, drop me a line! I'm the guy you met upstairs in the club and who gave you the thumbs up during the show)

Nevermorian said:
Yes, he was! And he is a really nice man! We talked a while after the gig and I have to say; cool guy ! (Jonas, if you read this, drop me a line! I'm the guy you met upstairs in the club and who gave you the thumbs up during the show)

Sure thing!

Here you go!

Was that line enough for you??
he he :D
take care, man!

/Jonas