Evergrey in the Bosuil

Ooops sorry... hihi can't read very well haha :wave:

The gig in Weert was great for me...the guys had a lof of fun and were very relaxed on stage. They showed a lof of energy and I realy enjoyed it...
also the audience was great :cool:

Allthough , I did miss the song Ambassador :S a friend of mine ( which only knew the inner Circle.) came along wanting to hear that song and Harmless Wishes.
Ah well , he was dissapointed I certainly wasn't , the moment they kicked in She speaks to the dead and later on Nosferatu I was totally satisfied :D

Tom.jpg

Henrik.jpg

Taken at the Bosuil, I'm the guy with that Avantasia shirt :)

Hehe , ah well I just recognized the shirt , really ,
and remembering someone standing next to me singing his ass of along with the evergrey tunes wearing a shirt like that so go figure :p

Gaunerin said:
Same here, you seemed to know the lyrics to the Mercenary songs as well..

For the record, i was the guy standing in front with the Sun Caged shirt. (strange enough the only one i saw that night :p)

Un4 said:
Same here, you seemed to know the lyrics to the Mercenary songs as well..

For the record, i was the guy standing in front with the Sun Caged shirt. (strange enough the only one i saw that night :p)

Mercenary is one of my favourite bands as well :tickled:, but I saw you with your Sun Caged shirt!

Perhaps we'll have to post next time what everybody is wearing, then we could drink a beer all together :headbang:

I have seen the gigs in Weert and Arnhem and it was ...awesome!!!

Evergrey forever!!!

I was also impressed of Mercenary. I've never heard anything of them before and they really kicked ass... yeah.