Evergrey in the Bosuil

Hey mensen, ik en een vriend willen echt heel graag naar dit concert, maar we hebben geen idee hoe we er moeten komen, en weer terug. We wonen in Apeldoorn en de treinen gaan niet meer zo laat terug.

Heel misschien iemand hier, die deze richting oprijdt en ons mee wil nemen??!!!
Ik hoop het heeel erg!!!

Groeten.

Jasper en Nils.

Hee bedankt man, ik had alleen op de official site gekeken, en daar strond alleen nog maar antwerpen en weert. thanks supertip!

Does anyone know a hotel near the Bosuil, that is not so expensive? I'm from Germany and thinking about visiting the gig in Holland. I hope, Evergrey is coming to Germany too, but there are no Dates yet :-(.

Thanks.

I think, it's about 110 km to back to cologne. May be it's too hard to drive back after the evergrey gig o_O How long does the evergrey gigs usually take. It will be my first evergrey gig.
Will you travel to weert gaunerin?

Yep, I will be there. I guess they will play around 1 1/2 hrs, I wouldn't complain about a 2 hrs show again though ;)
And there are now two dates in Germany (!) but it doesn't help much as both are in the South (Aalen and München) :(

So Gaunerin, how do you get the tickets? From a online shop or do you buy them at the 01.12. at the Bosuil?

I'm happy to meet here another german Fan (Are here any other germans)

Thanks for your answers.

Really, are the gigs never sold out? Unbelievably. I will be there too ;-). So, we'll meet at the bosuil. I can't wait to see them live.

Was one of you at the Bosuil before? Is it a small location?

Ah, but I think it is not a large hall or something like that. I've been at the website, but theres nothing mentioned about how many people get in it.

Was ist allowed to take photos there?

This will be the third time they play in de bosuil, the first time was in the old bosuil, a real small venue. But now we have a new building, which is a lot bigger and i guess 400 people can get in.

For more information go to www.debosuil.nl, it's dutch unfortunately.

And yes you are allowed to take pictures :Spin: