Evergrey needs to be DLC for Rock Band 2

Thorn23TX

Marked By The Triangle
Jun 16, 2005
Dallas
So I *just* got Torn about 30 minutes ago (IT KICKS ASS!) and I am listening to it through my XBox360 (DID I MENTION HOW MUCH THIS ALBUM KICKS ASS?...) which got me to thinking:

Do any of the board members here play Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Rock Band 2 came out this past weekend here in the U.S. and I think it would be awesome if "Torn" (or any of the EG albums/songs) would/could become downloadable content (DLC) for Rock Band 2. So far the songs on "Torn" that I have heard would be great, but I wouldn't be upset to see some songs like "The Masterplan," "Marked By The Triangle," or "A Touch Of Blessing" playable in the game!

I know that it's probably a longshot/extrememly wishful thinking to think that Harmonix would consider lesser known bands, but knowing some of the bands that have been "approved" for the game so far I can't help but think they might agree to include some quality Swedish Heavy Metal in the game if approached! :headbang:

I hope SPV/Steamhammer and the band consider contacting Harmonix/MTV for inclusion in the game... what a promotional tool it could be. It's an additional revenue stream (songs generally cost $1.99 each to download) and knowing the popularity of the game it would make the band some additional fans and money at the same time - many people who play RB/RB2 download everything that's offered as DLC.

Anyway, just a thought... I'll even help out a little: here's the "Contact Us" link to Harmonix' Rock Band website. :saint:

Yeah, I'm a hardcore player, I have every single piece of DLC released. I even made all the members of Evergrey in my game, I was gonna make a topic about this but I suppose I don't have to anymore.

I agree with this. I don't have Rock Band or Guitar Hero, and I've only played them at friends' houses. The I've never purchased them is that I don't care to hear 90% of the songs featured in the games, so I don't care to play the game very often. I think if a good Evergrey song pack (and more good metal in general) came out I would definitely purchase these music games.