EVERGREY to support Deep Purple

sailingarge

Marked by the triangle
Mar 3, 2006
Västerås - Sweden
Hi there fellow Grey Heads! =)

Just found out that Evergrey will support Deep Purple at their concert in Västerås (my home town :headbang:) at July 14. Seems like things are begin to happen again at the Evergrey camp and I am VERY pleased about that=)

The day after Deep Purple will play in Gothenburg, but it seems like it is other acts to support them there. Even though "Götet" is Evergreys home town.

Hi there fellow Grey Heads! =)

Just found out that Evergrey will support Deep Purple at their concert in Västerås (my home town :headbang:) at July 14. Seems like things are begin to happen again at the Evergrey camp and I am VERY pleased about that=)

The day after Deep Purple will play in Gothenburg, but it seems like it is other acts to support them there. Even though "Götet" is Evergreys home town.

Good news...hope to see EY + DP in other gigs in South Europe :headbang:

That is frickin´ awesome. Nice for something like this to happen for the guys after all the drama and setbacks recently.

I´m seeing Evergrey for the third time in my life next week at Peace & Love. See ya on the front row!

Yay an all-Europe-Tour with Deep Purple would be pure win... :headbang: well, at least let me dream for a while ^^