every once in a while i become totally paralyzed by this realization:

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
my pets might die before me, and i won't be able to handle it at all. when my beta fish caligula died i was totally shocked. i'm like a little kid who forgets that these things happen.

when i realize this, it makes me want to run home immediately and hug my dog and then go to my apartment and fuzz my rabbit's head.

:(
my roommate's cat is 15. i always have to check if she's breathing in the morning. some cats live to be like 20 though.
the thought of my rabbit dying throws me into a total shitfit. i cannot GRASP seeing him dead.

you shouldnt ever hope that another person's pet would die, even if it's mean! it's not nice at all.
your karma is going to be all sorts of fucked up now pal.

I get that way about people, rather than pets. Especially my aging parents. Eek!

I can't wait for my parents' cat to die, either. She's a little asshole. Unfortunately, my mother has threatened to get a LITTLE DOG if the cat ever dies, meaning I will never, ever come home again.

and greg: if a cat can't take being swung around a little without getting pissy and mean, well, it's a BAD CAT.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
no way! i totally have a karma shield vs. all things Byron related!

hi, your karma shield is totally dust to a dude that walked when he was 1 hour old.
saying.

well, i was gonna insert a picture of buddha but it didn't work!

(my karma sucks too. from ruining men's lives)

thinking about my dad and how sick he is really makes me freak out. freak out to the point of turning into a human zombie for several days.