every time i get to massachusetts, it rains

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
sayin. no hiking for me.

anyway, i took the rest of the week off in lieu of having to be in a horrid wedding this weekend in newport RI and also being that i am so small in the throat area right now i am not allowed to talk.

i hike in the rain!

it's dumb.

something tells me that you are adept at single-digit communication.

ALSO... eh. minor point i'll tell you on AIM later.

dude i have you on my mom's aim list and yr not showing up! they dont have instant messenger, just their aol. annnyway, it's a dial up and i can't stay on long.
other notes: i refuse to open xfers anti-preppy thread :(
my old friend from h.s. moved down the road from my mom and i was like DUDE! when he was out at the mailbox this am

this thread is to be approached like a mission:

a.) i'm not on AIM right now! mom's AIM = AOK. CHECK.
b.) i did but i was barred halfway down the first post. so it is actually an anti-preppy, semi-anti-goatschool dealie, but trust me, it was for a reason that he did that. CHECK.
c.) this should be an anti-everyone else thread. these people do not understand the hike. CHECK.
d.) did he do a double-take? CHECK.
e.) is he laying on the ground? CHECK.
f.) azal is not unlike a czech. CHECK.

i think i read it is supposed to rain all week in these parts, but hell. it should dry out enough, at some point to allow you some time out there, you know?

yea it just sucks b/c the mountain cliffs are too slippery to scale now!

other notes:
when my dad was leaving for work this am (5 am!) he was smoking two cigarettes. he took one out of his mouth, looked at it, and said 'we don't need you anymore, you're fired' and threw it out.

i am doing LAUNDRY for my parents

oh, your dad. convince that guy to do some paintings. i'd fucking buy, i think.

i am skeeved when i see my mom/step-dad's dishevelled bedsheets. i don't know if i'd have the NUTS to do their laundry.

wait a sec. you were at PENN yesterday, then?

when I was driving home I stopped in Shittsville, CT...some small place no one lives, off I-95...and at a redneck, small CITGO regular cost $1.63. IN NJ you can get regular at a Mobil for $1.39.

By the way...highlight of my trip was seeing a sign for MIANUS.