EVERYBODY DOIN ALRIGHT?!?!

She doesn't listen to death metal, she liking Bloodbath means the band is for pussies..

I'm kidding the whole time of course, I'm happy she did, now it's my girlfriend's turn "to be brainwashed".

Nope.
I dont own that many metal-shirts anymore, only a few that I almost only wear at home. Why?

edit: btw, that quote you have in your sig haha, I laughed so hard when I read his post.

Nope.
I dont own that many metal-shirts anymore, only a few that I almost only wear at home. Why?

edit: btw, that quote you have in your sig haha, I laughed so hard when I read his post.

Well Im from Uppsala too and I saw a guy with a Jhva Elohim Meth shirt so I thought "Hmm maybe that's Qth" but I guess there are more people then I expected who likes Katatonia in this city!

And yeah that post is hillarious :p

Ok. No I have more of a streetstyle. If you see a blond dude with a black jacket (bikerstyle, no collar) with a white logo that says Energie (or Enorgie, depending on how you see it) on the back, its pretty original, thats me. And im usually dragging a blue old bike with a chain on it with me. :)