Everybody's gone part 3 - 2023

CT here

pete and pete hello GIF

YEP, I GUESS NO NEWS

IMG_1789.JPGSEEMS S HAS CANCELLED MOST OF THEIR TOURS IN EUROPE...IN SEPT / OCT LOOKING AT SPOTIFY

Still not gone. I really miss this forum and what is once was. Some great folks and great memories here, during a very developmental part of my life. It's hard to let it go, I will likely never delete this bookmark. Cheers everyone.

Reactions: Anvil
I miss WD. Ugly cried after hearing Rain from Shadow Work for the first time. I’m still mourning.
I’m probably never going to be able to listen to The Sorrowed Man ever again and come out unscathed

Still not gone. I really miss this forum and what is once was. Some great folks and great memories here, during a very developmental part of my life. It's hard to let it go, I will likely never delete this bookmark. Cheers everyone.
I'm right there with ya. To think, this forum and the people that populated it got me through some rough teenage years. I miss you all a lot and think about you frequently. :kickass:

Guess I'll put this here- even if it ends up being the proverbial Tree In A Forest: does anyone know the current status of the Nevermore catalog? They are no longer listed as artists at Century Media, and the catalog was "licensed" to Brutal Planet a couple years ago who did those...ahem- Gold CD's (with Trading Cards!), but where are the vinyl reissues? Is the catalog in limbo?