Everyone that's coming to 2000 Decibel

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
Svartengill, Spaffe, (perhaps??) Agressor, babydollcybergoth...whddaya say all us crazy motherfuckers meet up and hang out and loose our minds somewhere in the mosh pit while AA's blasting their anthems?

first i and some friends planned to go there but then one of then suddenly did't have the "ork" to do it, he says that he really wants to but, bah FU judas

i will hopefully go, i checked the cost for going there by train, since i don't think my folks will let me use their car to drive to bengtsfors :) which is quite far from here, anyway i think the train ticket was something like 500 kr so i'll have to consider how much money i'll need for other festivals etc. but i really wanna go, i mean AA and vintersorg :yell:

edit: hm... very odd, seems as if i've got my (very) old avatar after the update they did, grrrrr

spaffe said:
i will hopefully go, i checked the cost for going there by train, since i don't think my folks will let me use their car to drive to bengtsfors :) which is quite far from here, anyway i think the train ticket was something like 500 kr so i'll have to consider how much money i'll need for other festivals etc. but i really wanna go, i mean AA and vintersorg :yell:

edit: hm... very odd, seems as if i've got my (very) old avatar after the update they did, grrrrr

That sucks spaffe, maybe if you lived further down Sweden me and my mother could pick you up...

NP: Motorhead-The Game

Patric said:
Fuck!!! Candlemass Will Be There!!!!

So??? AA is the reason to go there, maybe vintersorg and dimension zero, but i do NOT understand why candlemass is something "to hang in the tree"

Eh?? AA is the reason I'm coming to, I found out of Candlemass TODAY.

NP: Sucidal Tendencies-Two Sided Politics

Patric said:
That sucks spaffe, maybe if you lived further down Sweden me and my mother could pick you up...

NP: Motorhead-The Game

hm? are your mother gonna drive you there and then go home again, or is she perhaps a metalhead? :)

NP: kampfar - balgalderkvad

Hahah metalhead? Hardly! Nah man, she'll drive me up there and we'll be staying at that mansion/herregård nearby.

NP: Limbonic Art-The Yawning Abyss of Madness

What moshpit? AA aren't coming. Fuck, I'm sad/mad now so talk to me in 60 minutes or so and I should be ok.

Cause our boys aren't coming to the fest man! But it's ok as I'm travelling to the city of Mozart to see them. Hey spaffe you WILL come to 2000 Decibel anyhow, right??? I'll be there for sure.

Patric said:
What moshpit? AA aren't coming. Fuck, I'm sad/mad now so talk to me in 60 minutes or so and I should be ok.

This is sad fucking news indeed!
Amon Amarth was the only reason why I got a ticket for 2000 Decibel in the first place...
Sure, there are some other great bands coming, but now I first have to go from Örnsköldsvik to Stockholm, and probably also take at least one day vacation.
So it will be sort of expensive.

Will think about trying to get my money back for the ticket and the bus ride that I have already paid for, or I might go, will sleep on it.