everyone that's here right now....

Originally posted by WD
go to IRC # dreaming_neon_black on dalnet.....c ya
Sorry Warrel, I gotta be leaving in some minutes. Can I catch you sometimes later (like tomorrow for instance) via Hotmail Messenger (that is the only stuff I can have on this f*ckin' PC as I'm in the office right now... :( )?

Originally posted by WD
I can't leave my icq # ..but can you give me yours?
Don't have icq #... (Actually I have but I don't remember it and I also can't use it in my office.... Stupid firewall.... :mad: ) Get MSN Messenger and catch me on the following mail address: agneskova@hotmail.com. That's the only one that works here. And I'm here on weekdays between 9pm and 6am your time.....
God, why don't you just send me a mail and we agree on the date?? :) Sorry, you know I'm too complicated.... :rolleyes:

So what was said in the icq chat? Any info on the new album, or just a bunch of "BS"ing (which is excellent by the way anyhow)?

DavE

We talked about some musical tastes, things about the Brazilian chick butts hahaha !!
And he said some things on the new disk, but some things look like he are kidding with us!
He told us the album will be called "Enemies of Reality", and that it will be Fucking heavy! ! They will return the proposal that had in the album POE but they will be much more technical! ! And they will make a music of more than 15 minutes (? )!

That's all, the rest was only conversation about Snus hahaha!
C YA!

Originally posted by Carlos Eduardo
We talked about some musical tastes, things about the Brazilian chick butts hahaha !!
And he said some things on the new disk, but some things look like he are kidding with us!
He told us the album will be called "Enemies of Reality", and that it will be Fucking heavy! ! They will return the proposal that had in the album POE but they will be much more technical! ! And they will make a music of more than 15 minutes (? )!

That's all, the rest was only conversation about Snus hahaha!
C YA!
Thanks for the report, Carlos! :)