everyone: whats yourfavourite BLACK SABBATH cd????

the musicians Iommi, Butler and Ward created heavy-metal
with downtuned guitars, heavy riffs and solos, fast beats....

that´s not a matter of opinion... that´s a fact!

have you heard Paranoid!?

I don´t like Zeppelin 100% but I respect what they´ve done

Originally posted by JannE
But it's still a matter of fact, Black Sabbath is one of the most boring and overpraised band put there!
-Janne

Let your girlfriend pull that dildo out of your cunt.

Its not a matter of fact you dumb pussy eater, its A MATTER OF YOUR OPINION.

Your Opinion is fine, but the only thing thats a fact, is that its your opinion.

A fact is: A thing that has actually happened, or that is TRUE.

An opinion is: A BELIEF TAHT IS NOT BASED ON WHAT IS CERTAIN (you dumb fuck), BUT ON WHAT ***ONE THINKS TO BE TRUE*** OR LIKELY.

and this also pertains you:
OPINIONATED: HOLDING TO ONES OWN OPINIONS IN A STUBBORN WAY(Like a retard)

ANd i feel as though you need to clarify soemthing...you stated

QUOTE**Black Sabbath is one of the most boring and overpraised band put there!**END QUOTE

overpraised BAND put THERE.................what the fuck? Are you a fucken brainless BITCH or what? Where is THERE? HUh? THERE?

DEADSKIN>>well yeah, i agree with you...but its not that what got me going...it was the fact that the CUNT is pushing her opinion as fact......

BESIDES GREATEST HIT COLLECTIONS LIKE "WE SOLD OUR SOUL" OR "REUNION", MY FAVORITE OZZY-ERA SABBATH ALBUM IS MASTERS OF REALITY OR BLACK SABBATH. I LIKE DIO ERA MOB RULES AND HEAVEN AND HELL. DEHUMANIZER IS ALRIGHT AND SO IS BORN AGAIN.

Black Sabbath and Sabbath bloody Sabbath are their best ... I can listen to ém over and over again

Master of Reality ... totaly different (imo ...) from the other "first" albums ... this one´s like sledgehammer-rock whereas especially Black Sabbath and Sabbath bloody Sabbath are more harmonical and even softer ... lets see who agrees with me herein hahaha

Volume 4 ... well, nothing that special to me
Paranoid - jah, this ones famous but overrated imo .. War Pigs is great, Paranoid is so simple that even our first band managed to play the song (we were 15 and we were great hahaha)