Everything in music history pales in comparison to...

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
McBRAIN DAMAGE!!

If this isn't the greateset metal supergroup of all time then I'll eat someone's hat!!

damageweb.jpg

Blabbermouth said:
MCBRAIN DAMAGE (photo) is the name of a new metal band formed by IRON MAIDEN drummer Nicko McBrain. This five-piece group consists of "the best musicians Nicko could find," including Dave "The Beast" Spitz (bass), formerly of BLACK SABBATH and GREAT WHITE, Jonathan Murphy (vocals) and Rick Baum (guitar) from DEEPSET and Chris Proano (guitar) from FAILSAFE.

MCBRAIN DAMAGE concentrate on an IRON MAIDEN format, playing a set of the band's biggest hits, like "The Number Of The Beast", "The Trooper", and "Run To The Hills", while also showcasing original music from the band. "Their live show hits hard with a full light and stage show and with a presence that makes any IRON MAIDEN or metal fan proud," according to a posting on the band's web site.

MCBRAIN DAMAGE have announced plans to embark on a summer and fall tour. The first show has been booked in Southeast Florida, then onto New York to headline a Monsters Of Rock 20th anniversary tribute concert, then back to Florida for dates in Tampa, Orlando and Gainesville. Shows in major cities throughout the country and possible overseas will follow.

Upcoming MCBRAIN DAMAGE shows:

Aug 28. - The Kelsey Club - Lake Park, FL
Sep. 04 – B.B. King's - New York, NY
Oh my god... I've got McBRAIN DAMAGE!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I don't understand
Nicko is in Maiden
Why does he have to form another band to play maiden songs?

Well, at least they have a better web site than Maiden. :)

As to why he would do it... if it were me it would be because I love the music I've been playing for the last 20 odd years and am sick to fucking death of fighting fevered ego's trying to get people in the same place to sit down and rock out for a bit. But of course, that's just me. :p