Everything recorded, 6505 Metal

pretty sweet for all natural, those shitty cymbals are excruciating though =[ that crash to the left sounds like something from the martha stewart collection :ill:

but that's not your fault. snare sounds absolutely perfect. the whole mix has a well balanced classic tape-ish vibe. great job! you could help those cymbals by high-passing the overheads a tad more, glossing them over with some sort of console emulating if you have anything like that (dare i say ess ess ehl) but if that takes away from the body of the whole kit then do not.

bass is sick too. thumbs up, all in all.

pretty sweet for all natural, those shitty cymbals are excruciating though =[ that crash to the left sounds like something from the martha stewart collection :ill:

but that's not your fault. snare sounds absolutely perfect. the whole mix has a well balanced classic tape-ish vibe. great job! you could help those cymbals by high-passing the overheads a tad more, glossing them over with some sort of console emulating if you have anything like that (dare i say ess ess ehl) but if that takes away from the body of the whole kit then do not.

bass is sick too. thumbs up, all in all.

Hey, thank you very much for your kind words!
When you say "cymbals", do you mean all cymbals or just that annoying crash? In my opinion, this more has to do with the drummer's poor cymbal choice (I mean on his patterns, or rather lack of them), he wasn't really that imaginative, and I had really tough time while tracking him, but that's a different story.

I've already hi-passed cymbals at around 500ish or so, and I do have PSP's Mix saturator, if that's what you mean. I am also waiting the band to respond what's their opinion on this song, so I can move to their other songs, which are far more interesting.

Other forumers are also welcome to reply ofc,

Cheers!