Evil Masquerade

MetalSummer

Apr 13, 2007
Wales (UK)
Evil Masquerade have their 4th new album ..Fade To Black..set to be released for UK and Europe on 26 Jan. Four full songs from it, can be heard by visiting their official myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/evilmasquerade

...and seeing as they're from Denmark and are just brilliant, then I think they should definately be considered for PPSCAN! :headbang:

I heard their new songs in their official site and they really are incredible!!!! I now keep going back to their site to listen to them many times. I will definitely buy their album when it becomes available. I bet the rest of the songs rock as much as the ones we have heard so far. They are really a great band with great sounds and great musicians involved. All of them!!! I would like to see them perform live somewhere. I would definitely go see them play live anywhere. They really rock.

I heard their new songs in their official site and they really are incredible!!!! I now keep going back to their site to listen to them many times. I will definitely buy their album when it becomes available. I bet the rest of the songs rock as much as the ones we have heard so far. They are really a great band with great sounds and great musicians involved. All of them!!! I would like to see them perform live somewhere. I would definitely go see them play live anywhere. They really rock.

Did you manage to get the album Roxanne? It is absolutely amazing, definately their best album so far - it totally rocks!!
If you did, or do than there is a competition running through the myspace fanspage (2nd link in my sig) Read the latest blog there, regarding doing a review and having the chance to win a very cool prize! You should come by the forum too! :headbang: