Evile at the underworld 28/03/14

Bobmclaughlin

M O S H
Jul 5, 2014
Derry city
I traveled to the Evile gig on Saturday in London with my wife Michelle,we travelled from Ireland,as Evile are one of my favourite bands and i think everyone knew it was going to be a big night for the band and the fans.
A few factors,first live show in 18months,ols shock departure from the band,the good news the band were to continue and ols place being filled by piers
Well the fans were not let down,it was my fifth time seeing Evile live but this time it seemed different,there was a different hunger and aggression about the band as soon as they ripped open with the words of the dead the bar was set high and the fans sure followed
Mosh pits,stage diving (and not just once,all night)I haven't seen a crowd as mental in years,the band gave 100% and so did the fans,I think it will go down in the bands history as one of the nights you had to be there.
so from not knowing where the band where after Saturday I know,back on top
And I have to say Piers donno-fuller is a top class guitarist and showman,he fitted right in and the fans gave him an awesome welcome,I had the pleasure of meeting him and what a nice guy.matt,benn,Joel,piers see you guys in Ireland and as we say here KEEP ER LIT
\m/ EVILE for life
Bob Ireland