Evile. A(nother) cover, what?

Podgie

Young Man, Old Soul
Jul 9, 2007
London, England
Okay, so in brief I haven't really thought this through but I was listening to Slayer's Decade of Aggression album and when it hit Seasons in the Abyss I randomly thought fuck, Evile would sound so good playing around and fucking with this a little...

If you could pick Evile ANY song to cover, what would it be?

Of course I know they started out as a Metallica cover band and they excellently covered Entombed's Drowned... But what else?!

P.S. Evile, can't wait for the new Evile please thank you you're welcome! :kickass:

Daaaaaaamn. A Seasons in the Abyss cover would be sick.

As for covers I would want to see, I guess they'd fall into two categories. First one being something that would sound good and the second one being something that would be crazy weird. :lol:

As for the first category, Overkill by Motorhead would be a good one. Basically any Coroner song would be awesome, too.

For the second category, I dunno, but I think seeing them cover some random, trippy ass Pink Floyd song would be hilarious. :lol:

I know they already did a Nirvana cover, but I'd love to see em do Territorial Pissings.

As far as metal covers, I would love them to do A Subtle Induction, if not then a Dark Angel song outside of Darkness Descends.