Evile tour merch sale on the way....

My stuff came today too, it's awesome shizzle maaaan.

24dkc5c.jpg

The signed flyer, I can't read the signatures but they're cool.

igksc8.jpg

The wristband and picks, same thickness I use too, I will combine the wristband and picks if ever I play a decentish gig! EVVILLLE POWWWERRRR, I shall scream.

jp7kfc.jpg

Last is my collection of Evile merch, it's quite small but I like it. Got the 2 different coloured Infected Nations vinyls, the signed flyer, the wristband and picks and 3 T-Shirts.
The T-Shirts are: Enter the Grave standard in medium, Enter the Grave 2008 tour in large, and Infected Nations release party in medium.

So all in all, this stuff is awesome. Hope everyone else is equally satisfied, seems they've put some effort in with the goodies, instead of just throwing the shirts into a jiffy bag.
Sorry for shitty phone pics guyss! Haha

My parcel arrived technically, Postie decided to stick a card through the letter box saying I had to pick it up from the sorting office because

1) the parcel was too big for the letterbox (Duhhhh!!!)
2) Nobody answered the door (At 7.30am, who would expect the postie to arrive at that time considering I get my mail at 12.00pm)

But from what I have seen here, it looks good, well done Evile, our Love for youse grows stronger everyday (See Dave, I can express my man love too :p)

:worship:
bellyemoticon.gif
:worship: