TOUR MERCH SALE NOW ON!!

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
I'm feeling festive and generous so it's time for an Evile merch sale, a bunch of shirts i have left over from past tours, get them while you can, the numbers are very limited!! Paypal only, if you dont have paypal find someone who does and give them the cashola....

Good xmas present for a veteran or new evile fan? indeed!

http://www.evile.co.uk/tourMerch.php

For every order placed you get a free evile sweatband, a flyer signed by me, ol and ben, and a personal plectrum of mine. cheers!

Matt

long sleeve shirt is pure feckin mint!!!!!! could i sugeest a white shirt for jan gigs, somethin a wee different, or any other colour ?????????? kreator did a red shirt about 4 years, very smart!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I emailed him as soon as I realised my mistake so hopefully he'll fix it for me too...

Me too, but my mistake was much worse :p I had my old address on my paypal account :lol: hopefully it can be fixed. If not, some random person is getting my top.

eh, didnt know there was an Infected Nations one!! tour dates on the back? looks like i better check my facts 'fore blurtin our suggestions!!!!!

I'd like to see a shirt with simply the logo on the front. I think there's a hoody with just the logo on the front (and ETG cover on the back) but I don't think there's ever been a shirt...

Thats a point actually Matt, my guitarist Olly has an Evile tee from 2005 (thats when he bought it) that just has the logo on the front and the words 'Enter the Grave' on the back - know anything about that??