TOUR MERCH SALE NOW ON!!

More like Gaypal. When I placed the order on behalf of Dale and myself, I ordered:

1 Megadeth tour shirt
1 We Who Are About to Tour shirt
1 short sleeved Amon tour shirt
1 long sleeved Amon tour shirt
2 Infected Naions release show shirts

And apparently only one of the IN shirts showed up on the recipt. And took extra care to make sure there were two there, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU GAYPAL!!

BTW you may want to update the email address you have registered with paypal... I just got an automatic email telling me it is uberfail and has failed twice to accept the mail I sent you. It's a lycos address...

yeah lycos closed down and there was nothing i can do about it, so i can't get to any email that goes to that address, still use it as the paypal thing though, can't change it.

right, i have sent a small to caveman ninja, no problems changing that, and dale needs another one sending out?

Just want to say a big cheers to Matt for the prompt dispatch of my stuff, it arrived today which is lightning fast. If only all internet purchases arrived in the same fashion!!

EDIT - Oh yeah and Dave,

Thats a point actually Matt, my guitarist Olly has an Evile tee from 2005 (thats when he bought it) that just has the logo on the front and the words 'Enter the Grave' on the back - know anything about that??

I came across this earlier...

Here's everything i remember us doing:

AHE EP
AHE Flyer (by Weapon X w/ Jeff Waters comment) - still got a few of these
Hell Demo
Evile 2006 ETG Shirt (old logo, 'Enter the Grave' in blood on back)
Hell Demo Shirt (www.evile.co.uk tag)
Evile Logo patch
Enter the Grave
Enter the Grave (Exodus tour w/ wristband)
Enter the Grave (Megadeth tour)
Enter the Grave Redux (dvd, pick, patch etc)
ETG Backpatch
ETG shirt white
ETG shirt black
ETG shirt black (euro tour 08)
KFTD shirt
ETG Hoodie
Evile wristbands
Evile Logo small badges
Gas Mask shirt (gary hall, competition)

I got mine today! Was here hen I got home, the long seeve fits perfectly and I love my picks and wristband, thanx a lot guys.

Your a little late mate:lol: It arrived weeks ago:p Check the post your picture thread if ya don't belive me. But seriously, you got the flu? WTF?