Evile tour merch sale on the way....

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
hello all, thought i would give you an advance warning, pretty soon we will be selling off old and newish tour shirts for a cheap price (prices will include postage and packing)

We only have limited numbers of these shirts, some of them we only have 2 sizes, when i mean limited i mean limited, some we only have about 5 shirts in total!

We have some shirts from the ETG tour with Megadeth (dates on back), The Infected Nations release show (says Infected by Evile 25/09/09 on the back - only 200 of these ever made - got about 40 for sale) we also have some very special ones (depending on how you use the word "special" there) from the tour with Amon Amarth that we never actually got a chance to sell for reasons we all know, i thought it might be nice for people to have a chance to own these shirts, they are quite significant for Evile fans as they have the dates on the back, i know we didnt get to play all the shows so it might seem a bit odd, but to be honest they're just sat in my garage so i thought it would be cool for evile fans to get hold of them.

It will be going live soon.... i will let you know when it's good to go.

OH AND every order placed will get a free Evile sweatband and a Matt Drake Plectrum. Cheesy eh.

It's going to be first come first serve, which is why you forum buggers get first pick, we might not have the size you want in some of the designs so some people may be disappointed....

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Matt can you set aside one from the Infected Nations release show and one fro the Amon tour for me? Medium sized, or large if you have no mediums mate.

This is really cool of you to do something like that for people actually. More bands need to be unshit like this.

Fucks sake man I spent all day running around Leeds trying to ge tickets for people, I'm knackered as fuck and not thinking straight :( haha

EDIT: By 'set aside' I actually meant 'If you have those shirts avilable then I can mail Ol the money' gwahaha. You make me cry soemtimes Matt </3

I mock thee sire.

Sorry but there won't be any putting aside, i will let the forum know first that they're on sale, then myspace etc afterwards. That way forumers get first go, but i'm not doing any putting aside, that isn't fair to everyone.

Pretty cool of you to get tickets for people, well done sir.

Nay THEE

Aye I didn't mean 'set aside' as in 'save these for me', sorry aboot the confusion. My use of english is almost as bad as Diddy's :lol: All the same, its cool beans bro.

Also Matt, I dunno if Ol told you but I'm willing to donate my Max Cavalera AX to the raffle. I sent an email to Julie (I think?) and no reply as of yet, but yeah... *jazz hands*

I hope you have some mediums left, although I bet you dont since its the most popular size. :) I will be buying a couple.

OH AND every order placed will get a free Evile sweatband and a Matt Drake Plectrum. Cheesy eh.

Can I have a lock of hair instead of a plectrum? And a toenail clipping instead of a sweatband? PLEEEEEEASE?