Evile tour merch sale on the way....

I wouldn't mind an Infected Nations release show shirt and an Amon Amarth tour shirt...

Any chance of seeing the designs on these shirts Matt? Or are they both just (the amazingly amazing) Infected Nations artwork on the front and dates/info on the back?

I would buy 2-3 medium t-shirts without hesitation if it wasn't for the PayPal :/ I'm not 18 myself, so i haven't got an account. Damn!

ETG + Megadeth, Infected Nations release and Amon Amarth tour t-shirts would have been awsome!

I would buy 2-3 medium t-shirts without hesitation if it wasn't for the PayPal :/ I'm not 18 myself, so i haven't got an account. Damn!

ETG + Megadeth, Infected Nations release and Amon Amarth tour t-shirts would have been awsome!

could always ask someone with a paypal account to do it for you then just give them the cash, easy way round!

wat time 2moz any ideas as im out basically 9am-11pm ish :S

If they answer you, I will be upset as I already asked with no reply, I would get the feeling nobody would ever want to reply to any of my postings anymore and I don't know why, I mean I am funny, mental, crazy, philoposhical, mature, thoughtful, insightful, intelligent and amazing. why wouldn't anyone want to reply to my posts I don't know

:heh: