TOUR MERCH SALE NOW ON!!

i sent a shirt back to you matt n put in a 2nd order but it still hasnt arrived, not sure if it has been sent as i know you have been busy with all the stuff goin on so just thought id let u know

i sent a shirt back to you matt n put in a 2nd order but it still hasnt arrived, not sure if it has been sent as i know you have been busy with all the stuff goin on so just thought id let u know

I'll have a look, just so you all know the sale will be ending in the next week or so before we go on tour so if theres anything you want get in there asap.

cheers everyone for the purchases!

I'll have a look, just so you all know the sale will be ending in the next week or so before we go on tour so if theres anything you want get in there asap.

cheers everyone for the purchases!

Wot???? There's a tour?????

Nah seriously, yer welcome and thanks again for giving us all 1st opportunity to get some fantastic T-shirts

Ahh so it's normal that I'll have to wait for a while, I don't mind either, just making sure that nothing has been forgotten or so.

If u go to Metalhammer webstore

They, surprisingly have Infected Nation hoodies at £29.99

Worth a shot mate

http://www.metalhammermerch.com/merchandise/evile/

Gr they don't show the product that well, I want it with that logo on the arm but that doesn't show me if it's there:mad:

Has anyone used them before? Are they good for delivery?

I've sent them an email asking for a bit more info and if it has that logo on the arm. See what comes back tomorrow.