EVILE Confirmed for MEGADETH Euro Tour

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
MEGADETH + EVILE

6 Feb Arena, Stockholm (+ AVATAR)
7 Feb Sentrum Scene, Oslo
10 Feb Columbiahalle, Berlin (+ MERCENARY)
11 Feb Westfallenhalle, Dortmund (+ MERCENARY)
13 Feb Den Atelier, Luxembourg City
14 Feb Paradiso, Amsterdam
15 Feb Hof Ter Lo, Antwerp
17 Feb UEA, Norwich - GIGANTOUR UK*
18 Feb Rock City, Nottingham - GIGANTOUR UK*
19 Feb Academy, Glasgow - GIGANTOUR UK*
20 Feb Academy, Newcastle - GIGANTOUR UK*
22 Feb Academy, Birmingham - GIGANTOUR UK*
23 Feb Academy, Manchester - GIGANTOUR UK*
24 Feb Brixton Academy, London - GIGANTOUR UK*
26 Feb Elysee Montmartre, Paris
28 Feb Razzmatazz, Barcelona
29 Feb Macumba, Madrid
1 Mar Santana 27, Bilbao
3 Mar Rohfstofflager, Zurich
4 Mar Alcatraz, Milan
5 Mar Palasport, Pordenone
7 Mar Sportovni Hala Novesta, Zlin, Czech Republic - METALMANIA 08
8 Mar Spodek, Katowice, Poland - METALMANIA 08
10 Mar Zenith, Munich (+ MERCENARY)
11 Mar Hugennottenhalle, Frankfurt (+ MERCENARY)

*(MEGADETH + JOB FOR A COWBOY + EVILE)

For info on shows and tickets visit www.megadeth.com/killingroad.php

A HUGE thanks to Jon, all at www.theliveline.com, everyone who voted for Evile and Megadeth for giving Evile this amazing oppurtunity!

Ive already said it , but it does no harm to repeat it,

Congratulations !!!

I bet there's a rush for tickets now ....

reiter.gif

To clear up any confusion in regards to the voting, Mr Mustaine posted the following on the Megadeth Forum.

Dave Mustaine said:
waaaaaaaa!

the poll said they would help us pick.

warmachine has no means or way to do the tour, but i am sure they will agree it was fun and good exposure for them - s what's the purpose of the poll? what's the purpose of words if you don't read them?

gigantour uk is about building a brand for the future. sounds of the underground are not going out this year (if ever again) and i would rather play it smart than be stupid and be done in 1 to 2 years.

evile were the highest ranking band that had all of the things we were looking for in an opener and we are using the poll as a gft to local talent to get on some shows - so you should be a little more understanding - but you prolly wont - and i dont care. there are several shows here we are going to give local bands a chance to play with us, not so they can "play with Megadeth", but so that they can get a break.

God knows you guys have made it possible for me, and we are all just looking for a little help, arent we?

i mean really, aren't we?

and JFAC is a special guest and if you don't like them you don't have to listen. face it, three of the the UK shows were sold-out before we even mentioned who was playing. you will go home happy, trust me!

This is great news, for the band and for me, because I love Megadeth, and Evile, and I have a ticket. :kickass:

I missed out on seeing Evile latley due me being aducted by Indians, but I shall not be missing out on this one. Oh no. :kickass:

I got my ticket for Birmingham gig. When I saw Evile had made it onto the tour, my reaction was something like this..

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I voted!
Fuck yeah, congrats Evile you deserve it. Hopefully this'll give you some good exposure and open you up to whole load of new thrashers. It'll be off to the bar for JFAC though,
See y'all in London.

Thrash til deth!