Evile in top 100 best albums of the decade

My PS3 web browser shows its gayness yet again. I can't read the link :(
Which album was i that came in 37th? What was 1st?

Thanks for the link, too bad it doesn't work. >.>
All I see is the top, the menu on the side, and a black screen with flames at the bottom.

My PS3 web browser shows its gayness yet again. I can't read the link :(
Which album was i that came in 37th? What was 1st?

Infected Nations came 37th and Leviathan by Mastodon got the top spot.

I think Enter The Grave also deserved a spot in the top 100, I personally prefer it to Infected Nations :eek:

Other albums I think this list was missing are Wrath by Lamb of God, Hatecrew Deathroll by Children of Bodom, Time Waits For No Slave by Napalm Death, The Art Of Partying by Municipal Waste, The Chainheart Machine by Soilwork...well that's all I can think of right at the moment, but there are loads more I can't think of.

Anyway, I'm surprised MSN have a proper metal blogger who doesn't just cover the mainstream, I'm impressed.

Really happy to see Evile get a mention on this list.

Some of the other choices are terrible though. I won't whine about that here though...

I wouldn't put too much hope into that list...

68. Trivium, The Crusade

......and to think that Shogun was at least a 100x better.... and still wasn't deserving of being in that list IMO...

Oh well, congratz to Evile anyway!

i never read metal charts or anything cos they piss me off. they never cater and never will cater to the METAL category because its so vast... 100 greatest guitar solos! lets see!! oh... guns n roses... erm. one by metallicas on here... hmmm

FUCK THAT SHIT BOBO

yeah how did violator, and for that matter, slipknot beat out evile. oh well. I'd say this list is better than most at least..