Evile Live Picture Set online

4642532462_b06d142905_o.jpg

Matt did say that he has A custom jackson but it was more of a prototype.... can't remember where though.

Possibly the best photo ever taken, shows the sheer enjoyment of being on the stage, thats a winning smile if I ever saw one

P.s Matt did say that he has A custom jackson but it was more of a prototype.... can't remember where though.

P.s Matt did say that he has A custom jackson but it was more of a prototype.... can't remember where though.

Matt did say that he has A custom jackson but it was more of a prototype.... can't remember where though.

:lol:

Yeah but let's face it, if they're so busy that they can't get you your custom within two years of you ordering it then they should hire more staff.

I love Jackson guitars above all others but after seeing how long it's taken with your order, I'll never use their custom shop.

Nah, that was the last prototype. The new one (judging by the specs I saw) is going to have a body made of pure Xenomorph skin. THATS the real reason its taking so long to make. :p