EVILE to play at the Metal Hammer Golden Gods - You could win a free pair of tickets!

EvileAdmin

Bathed in Blood
Dec 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
Evile are going to be playing at the Metal Hammer Golden Gods this year!
To have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see them all you need to do is email:

evilegoldengods@earache.com

With your address, email, phone number and age.

The 8th Metal Hammer Golden Gods will take place at Indigo2 in the O2 Arena, North Greenwich, London. Show date is Monday 14th June 2010, doors open at 6pm.
Entrants must be 16+ (ID may be required)

Winners must be able to make it to Indigo2 on 14th June. Transportation is not provided.

Yeah the tickets are free, but the trip isn't :lol:

yeah, and then you'll still have to see if the ashcloud ( is this the right word?) won't cause any trouble for your trip if you have to fly:p and if ashcloud isn't the right word, i mean that volcano. damn my english :lol:

yeah, and then you'll still have to see if the ashcloud ( is this the right word?) won't cause any trouble for your trip if you have to fly:p and if ashcloud isn't the right word, i mean that volcano. damn my english :lol:

Just as long a certain Dave Ingram aka ThrasherDave stops smoking hash for a week before the awards cermenony you should be ok to fly

P.s For your info, Ashcloud is the right termonology so your English is fine pity mines isnae

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha oook, cheers for that offer Morgenstern...
well my bf might actually come with me after all but if not then I may give someone a ticket or two...