Evolution Fest 2007 Photos

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
I share with you some photos of Italian's Evolution Fest.
Jeff Loomis played with his new Schecter signature and Warrel have RED HAIRS now! He was sick and the show was a little short. Joey Vera played bass with them (he learned all the setlist during the Virgin Steel's set (the show before!) with bass, pod and headphones...Awesome!)
At the end of the festival, the Police turned off the lights during Sebastian Bach's last song...and he continued with a little stage light in his face...but police turned off the power also, and the festival finished in this sad way.
The limit was 00:10. At that hour he started "I Remember You" and after that he continued with "Youth Gone Wild" but he didn't finish this last song.
It was very ridicolous because the festival was into a big park, far from houses, and the police at 00:10 was already there for the controls. Moreover when we came back to the cars there was 2 fests with music (house and latin) until 3 a.m., near the houses but for them...NO PROBLEM.

GORY BLISTER

BEHEMOTH

KATAKLYSM

CYNIC

NEVERMORE (a little blurry and dark)

Nice pics! ;)
what about gory blister? did they play a great show? I like them a lot, we played a show supporting them, here in milan, and they were an awesome band!
Too bad I wasn't there :( a friend of mine told me sebastian kicked ass a lot!
Too bad I missed nevermore as well :(

The Gory's bass player is my good friend! I remember your band supported them last year. They did a great show man...but it's very difficult if the following band is Behemoth :D
Sebastian kicked ass...he blamed every song the crew for the volumes and other things....he had a little superstar attitude but he was great on stage!!!
Nevermore did a very original setlist: No more will, Deconstruction, This Godless Endevour, Born, Final Product, I Voyager.....I don't remember if they did other songs...My friend said me Warrel shaked like a leaf after the show :\
Nevermore played through 2 Engl Savage SE.

Yeah...The fest had 2 Engl SE, 1 jcm900 and some Rectifiers available.
Behemoth had their premounted racks: Nerghal with Rectifier and Bogner, Seth with Laboga Mr.Hector.