Ex-BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Guitarist NICK CATANESE Speaks With SRO MAGAZINE INC. (Audio)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
SRO Magazine Inc. recently conducted an interview with former BLACK LABEL SOCIETY guitarist Nick Catanese. You can now listen to the chat in the YouTube clip below.Catanese's departure from BLACK LABEL SOCIETY was officially announced in December. He has since been replaced by Dario Lorina (LIZZY BORDEN).BLACK LABEL SOCIETY mainman Zakk Wylde recently told Guitar World magazine about Catanese's exit: "I had called Nick to tell him about the album and he told me that he was already knees deep into doing his own thing and wanted to stick 1,000 percent into it. I told him it was cool and that we loved him and that he'd always have a home here."He continued: "The thing is no one ever gets kicked out or fired. If you want to go, you're always able. Now we've got [guitarist] Dario Lorina in the band, and not only is he a kick-ass guitar player who can shred, but he's also a really cool dude."Catanese has formed a new band, KALDERA, with Dusty Winterrowd (drums; ALLELE), Brandon Powell (guitar; ALLELE) and Vinnie Salvatore (bass; THE GODZ).

More...