Ex-Summer Dying bassist seeks musicians

MusicalArchitect

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2002
Lansing, Michigan
www.summerdying.com
Hello...
My drummer and I will be looking for guitarist and singers in the Phoenix area fairly soon. I play bass in the style of Lars K. Norberg, Billy Sheehan, Sean Malone etc, and have much vocal ability including death, black, power, opera, clean, hardcore, harmony vocals. My drummer's style is comparible to Slayer, In Flames, Soilwork, Killswitch Enage etc, and also has massive vocal ability...
We are looking to start possibly a fast paced, very technical melodic death metal band. (Think maybe Darkane, Soilwork meet Cryptopsy, Dying Fetus).
Looking for guitarist in the style of Arch Enemy, Soilwork, Nevermore etc.. and Vocalist in the same type styles Opeth, Dan Swano, Arcturus, Borknagar etc..
Must be professional, non drug addict, serious open-minded musician. Please have own gear!
Vocal and writing ablilty is a plus.
I have 13 years of bass playing, around 8 years at the professional level. I've played in Mind Pollution, Leviticus, Summer Dying.
My Drummer has around 10 years of playing 3 at pro level. Played for Mind Pollution, Guilt, Prelude To Eternity. Also was a Professional singer as well.
If interested or have questions at all E-mail bassist Bobby Bryant at russianblue6string@hotmail.com
or drummer Jason Barnes at musicialarchitect@hotmail.com
Also Summer Dying is currently looking for a replacement for Me on bass guitar...Check http://www.summerdying.com for more details on that.

I spoke with the vocalist of Vehemence when they played up in my area (Seattle, WA) and he said that the metal scene down in Arizona is really good. If you're having trouble finding musicians on the boards here, you might want to go talk to some of the people on the Vehemence board (on this webpage), maybe some of their members would know of some musicians that are looking to start bands in that area. Just a suggestion of course, otherwise good luck finding musicians because it can be tough.

There are alot of musicians in AZ, I know a couple, but they are kids I always refer people to and they are kinda taken already. Place an add at practice rehesral spaces...you never know. But at metal shows is the best place for it, for conversation.