Technical/Prog/Death/Black/Hard/metal/core bassist/vocalist available in Phoenix

MusicalArchitect

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2002
Lansing, Michigan
www.summerdying.com
Technical, Progressive, Melodic, Death, Jazz, Power, Hardcore, Metalcore, METAL bassist seeking band.
Hello My name is Bobby L. Bryant(I am a 23 y/o, Six string bass player)and I am looking to join a band within the Phoenix area. I have several years of professional experience and have been playing bass around 13 years/singing for around 18 years. I have a very good reputation for my playing, singing, and stage performance. I believe I could be a great addition to any band that seeks a colorful, technical approach to bass playing. I work very well to create a solid foundation and groove with the drummer, as well as working very intricate and precisly with guitar lines and vocal lines to create texture and atmosphere. I am also a very competent and diverse singer or back vocalist and have no problem singing and playing. My vocal style range from Death/black/power/clean/opera/core. I have great equipment, stage presence, and team attitude. I do not smoke, I am not a drug user nor an alcoholic.
Influences include: Billy Sheehan, Sean Malone, Steve Digirgio, Lars K. Norberg, Victor Wooten, Jaco, Geezer Butler, Geddy Lee, Eddie Jackson, Mike Dean, Cliff Burton, David Elleson, Jason Newsted.....Killswitch Engage, Darkane, Nevermore, Posion The Well, Zao, Spiral Architect, Darkest Hour, The Crown, The Haunted, Megadeth, Testament, Witchery, Shadow's Fall, King Diamond, Fates Warning, Zerohour, Extol, Dan Swano, Opeth, Soilwork, Death, Cryptopsy, Dying Fetus, At The Gates.

Contact me(Bob) at:
musicialarchitect@hotmail.com
russianblue6string@hotmail.com
or call (602)371-4990
Here is a short list of reviews on album that I played on, and bands I was in.
The bass guitar use in Summer Dying is the immortal fucking shining example of how to use a bass fucking guitar. Bobby Bryant-I don't know how one goes about playing a bass the way he does, but I have never seen one played so competently-by anyone! Infernal Dominion

I also want to draw attention to bassist Bobby Bryant, whose melodic sensibility and technical flair combine to create a sound that seduces just as easily as it intimidates. When you start hearing great things about this guy in the near future, just remember that you heard about him here first! Deluge Webzine

Tears of the Fallen is an eight-and-a-half minute track that begins with an out of control bass lick; the delivery is almost jazz-like.......The bass work on the track would make Steve Harris proud....Man this bass player is amazing... Live4Metal

I think the best bassist I've seen in person is Bobby Bryant of Summer Dying. That man is insane. He can do all the Spiral Architect style riffing and his basslines for SD are complex as fuck. Not to mention he knows how to steal the show live. Snake Net Metal Radio

Boredom is not an option as fills, changes and solos drop like the autumn leaves. Brave Words, Bloody Knuckles

Bassist Bob Bryant (this guy is a very fluid and colorful bass player that brings a lot to their sound). Worm Gear

Special mention needs to be given to bass player Bobby Bryant. His bass guitar playing is nimble and provides solid rhythmic foundation, while soloing as well most guitarist. Metal Reviews

The Bass playing on this album goes way above and beyond the call of duty here. Throat Culture

I think the 10 top bassist in metal would be BOBBY BRYANT-SUMMER DYING, Lars K. Norberg-Spiral Architect, Troy Tempton-Zerohour, Steve Digirgio-Sadus/Death/Testament, Jason Netherton-Dying Fetus, Steve Harris-Iron Maiden, Doug Keyser-Watchtower, Sean Malone-Cynic, John Myung-Dream Theater, Eric Langlois-Cryptosy. Snake Net Metal Radio

Also worthy of mention is bassist Bobby Bryant, who plays bass with the intensity and skill of a lead guitarist Metal-Rules.com

The bass player does some insane fret work AND does screams. Seeds of Evil

Simple but well written bass lines, which compliment the guitar work nicely. As well as very technical stand alone bass solos and fills. Metal Judgment

Oh man, you are exactly what we need. Im in a melodic metal band. We currently have me on lead guitar, another guitar player and a drummer. We are looking for a vocalist and a bass player. Its too bad you live in Pheonix. I dont quite have the money right now. I will send you some of our music and see if you like it and are serious, then I will see about moving. I play very technical proggressive melodic deeply heavy metal. There is much ambience and feeling to the music with technical unique soaring solos. (not just the average metal music).

I definatly like alot of the influences you mentioned.
My influences are : Death,Testament,Killswitch Engage, In Flames, Black Label Society, Symphony X, Kalmah, Unearth, Poison The Well, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Zepplin...