Exact date PP 2005 ???

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Okay, I'm early with this, but if any1 knows the exact date for PP 2005 please let me know!
We plann to fly over from Europe and we need to prepare a bit. It's hard to take off from work in september for me, so I have to plann my yearly "big" hollyday somewhere in september than.
Now for some bands I would like to see ; Masterplan, Vision Divine, Symphony X, Helstar, Queensryche, Sun Caged, Fates Warning.... :headbang:

greetz,
Gert
Belgium.

Only THE MAN knows...

...And I know he ain't telling until sometime in the Spring...

You're gonna have to sweat it out with the rest of us...

Rock on!

If the venue is already booked, which I'm not sure if it is. I don't see the problem with releasing the date for the show. With all the traveling plans that people need to take care of along with vacation time, kids, pets, etc. It would only help to release the date as early as possible. Most of us need to schedule vacation for work, and in my case it's first come first serve for time off. I already scheduled a vacaton for Sept. 15-19 next year, so I hope it's that weekend! :cool:

The date is not set in stone yet. The reason I do not announce the date early is that I need to book the hotel room for the bands before the public takes the rest of them. When you are talking around 45-55 rooms, that is a very big deal. Plus, I don't have a single band booked yet so I don't know exactly how many rooms I need. I probably won't complete the lineup until February.

The plan is to release all of the info on March 1st. That's still 7-8 months in advance of the show.

Glenn H.

Same as Savaron in my case, we scedule our longer holydays in January already.
In September my factory closes for maintenance each year and the only way we can get days of than is schedule a long vacation there. But if it's in October-November that would be great....I do understand the hotel booking problem though ...
We planned a little gathering at ProgPower 2005 with guys from the Old School Forum , would be nice if we could fly in from all the world to get together...

Yeah, I didn't think about the rooms you need Glenn. That would kinda suck if the hotels were booked up before you had all the bands rooms taken care of. Either way I'm there, don't matter if I have to use all my sick days at work! :puke:

AngraRULES said:
If that's still 7 or 8 months ahead, that means ProgPower VI will be either in October or November! Hint Hint?
Your counting seems to be off- you have to count the month of March and that would mean September/October.

:hotjump: :headbang:
Harvester said:
The date is not set in stone yet. The reason I do not announce the date early is that I need to book the hotel room for the bands before the public takes the rest of them. When you are talking around 45-55 rooms, that is a very big deal. Plus, I don't have a single band booked yet so I don't know exactly how many rooms I need. I probably won't complete the lineup until February.

The plan is to release all of the info on March 1st. That's still 7-8 months in advance of the show.

Glenn H.

will be great Pre-party september the 15th, shows september the 16th & 17th

carnut said:
Not broke up, still searching for a new singer though ...

Can't wait to see you and Hawk there Carnut !! PPVI is already shaping up to be great just from the people attending. The band selection will be great anyway. Glenn always comes through with a great line-up.

Bryant