Wishlist Total

DrumRman said:
28 for Pagans Mind, thats what I like to see. Hope someone out there is reading, and taking notes! ;)

Its a no brainer to bring these boys back.

Another great band to bring over would be LEVERAGE. Best new Melodic Metal band to come out in a while for me. Awesome band from Finland. Same singer as Brother Firetribe!

http://www.leverageband.com/

Remembering back to Zod's Return poll this didn't surprise me, and I expected Vanden Plas to be close to the top. I did expect Brainstorm and especially Orphaned Land to rank higher.

Magius said:
Stream Of Passion 1
Star One 3
Stream of Passion 4
Ayreon 5

Those of us who would like to see Arjen at ProgPower are gonna have to start coordinating our votes... :)

LunaTEKKE said:
Those of us who would like to see Arjen at ProgPower are gonna have to start coordinating our votes... :)
Stream Of Passion = 5
You people are frikkin' fanatical.

Magius said:
Remembering back to Zod's Return poll this didn't surprise me, and I expected Vanden Plas to be close to the top. I did expect Brainstorm and especially Orphaned Land to rank higher.

Remember that, per Glenn's no-repeats rule, Orphaned Land (and Therion, for that matter) are ineligible for 2007. :cry:

Nice list. Glenn's job is so easy isn't it? I mean... he only has to choose 8 bands! >_> kidding. obviously.

Magius said:
Stream Of Passion = 5
You people are frikkin' fanatical.

Yep. And next time one of my co-workers uses a less flattering description, I'll ask them to kindly use the phrase FRIKKIN' FANATICAL instead. :lol:

Dark Moor 9
Helloween 9
Primal Fear 9
Andromeda 10
Astral Doors 10
Brainstorm 10
Dark Empire 10
Elvenking 10
Falconer 10
Rhapsody 10
Within Temptation 10
Nightwish 11
Crimson Glory 12
Cloudscape 13
Scar Symmetry. 13
Communic 14
Riverside 14
After Forever 15
Fates Warning 15
Iced Earth 16
Tarot 16
Sonata Arctica 17
Firewind 20
Redemption 23
Symphony X 25
Pagan’s Mind 28
Vanden Plas 31

So the top 27 bands got a total of 370 votes...and the top 10 got 206 votes.

If 1100 people showed up to PPIX and those bands were present, only 904 could bitch about missing thier bands LOL.

Take out Iced URRF and Sonatica Artica and replace them with Nightwish and Within Temptation and we would be all set.

And where were all the Redemption fans when we needed them? Not even in the top 20? WTFis that?

But I maintain my wishes for the pre-party: Anubis Gate and Dead Soul Tribe!!!

Cheiron said:
Nice list. Glenn's job is so easy isn't it? I mean... he only has to choose 8 bands! >_> kidding. obviously.
10 bands actually!!