Votes: 11 12.0%

Votes: 5 5.4%

Votes: 12 13.0%

Votes: 9 9.8%

Votes: 11 12.0%

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So conclusions I have drawn from this: 1. Glenn's job is hard! 2. I need to see Sabaton in concert from all these thread comments! 3. I don't really care who wins, since it won't be me :Smokedev:....and all the line ups are great (but whoever did 5 is a person after my own heart!). And 4: Thanks Glenn, this was a fun exercise! :headbang:

I don't know how any lineup can contend when you've got Voyager, then Sabaton, then Blind Guardian closing the fest. :D

#9 has Iron fucking Savior AND Sabaton AND Pagan's Mind :p

hahaha i honestly voted based on what i would like to see vs what i have seen before, IM SORRY PAT!!!

Well.....#2 has JOP and Mustache, #3 has Gamma Ray, #6 has Iced Earth, soooooo I think I'll go with German headliners BG and Helloween. # 7 it is.

The choice was fairly straightforward: it's the only one with Mustach on the roster. DONE.

Props to the rest though, they're all good/great/awesome lineups!

Well, my own list was better than all of those ;) but if I have to choose, I pick 8! DSO + Voyager = win! 10 would be my honorable mention, as it has the most bands on it that I like (Jag Panzer, Redemption, Iced Earth and Leprous especially stand out), but I have seen most of them several times before, and DSO and Voyager are two of the greatest bands that I might never get to see again.

I do not get how #8 is not doing stronger than it is. I mean, Saturday night is worth the $150 for the Gold Badge by itself.

That said, THANK YOU, GLENN for letting us play you for a spell. You have a thankless job trying to put this festival together, as we finally get to see how hard it really is. Thank you for all you do! :worship:notworthy:worship:

I would like to thank Glenn for the honor of having nominated my fantasy roster. I have already tasted victory with the acknowledgement...every vote is gravy! :worship:

Woohoo, in the minority, again. #10 for me. There's so much on offer in that roster, I can't believe how few people are jumping on it.

This has been a good contest .. very fun to put together a "fantasy" lineup without most of the hassles that actually go into putting together a real lineup. I could see this contest becoming a yearly staple. It was challenging to come up with the right mix while also making it fit into a budget. In the end there were lots of tough choices among the 10 finalists. I'm a bit partial to #3.

Britt