Excessit Powertab

iAn ying yang said:
wow ..i tried to download the tabs but it dosent appears... this song is very interesting ..lars norberg ... i really love his bass playing in this song ... ive always rewind the solo part .... over and over again

You'll need the Powertab software, which plays the .ptb files. I put a link to it in the first post. If you have that and it's still not working... i dunno what to tell ya.

dude ... that was tremendus... im very impress... so you are a guitar player... how did you got almost the exact bass score?

doing tabs of spiral architect is not easy... i think you should be paid by doing this tabs... jej ..have you listen to the fountainhead tabs???

let me know i have one ...
man thanks for the tabs , i really had a hard time figuring out the guitar and bass solo part... but thanks to you now i get it...
you rule man ... spiral architect should be proud of the fans they have...
peace god bless my friends of the forum

iAn ying yang said:
dude ... that was tremendus... im very impress... so you are a guitar player... how did you got almost the exact bass score?

doing tabs of spiral architect is not easy... i think you should be paid by doing this tabs... jej ..have you listen to the fountainhead tabs???

let me know i have one ...
man thanks for the tabs , i really had a hard time figuring out the guitar and bass solo part... but thanks to you now i get it...
you rule man ... spiral architect should be proud of the fans they have...
peace god bless my friends of the forum

Thanks, very much. I have been playing guitar for about 5 1/2 years, and bass for about 2. The key is though, I tab a lot of songs. A little everyday. It's great ear training.. really helps you with overall musicianship. But this is by far the hardest song i have ever tried, im glad you enjoyed it.