Exciter - LIVE video posted

Clammy

Heavy Metal MANIAC!
May 23, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
We've posted a live clip of the new song "In Mortal Fear", which will be appearing on our upcoming CD "Thrash Speed Burn", from the 2005 Bang Your Head Festival, on the OFFICIAL Exciter MySpace profile.

Check it out:
HERE

If you're not already a friend of ours, go ahead and add us: http://www.myspace.com/exciterofficial

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Already did. I saw your bulletin there ;) Great site btw Clammy, how are the recordings doing?

Thanks, man!

We haven't begun the actual recording yet, but I can't wait. We jammed a few of the new tunes with Kenny for the first time last night, and he really adds an AWESOME dimension to them!

Cheers!

Holy shit a member from Exciter posts here! Next thing you know James Rivera's gonna post, oh wait he does too! Man this place is cool.:headbang:

Cool vid guys.:kickass:

I added the band profile page and I had you on my friend list already. Thanks Clammy! Cool video :)

Cool clip Clammy, I'm very curious how the new singer sounds, certainly becouse you seem to be very happy with his first efforts !!

Clamster !! I really dug the video. I also really can't wait to hear the new singer because I thought the guy in the video was really good. I am pretty picky, but I heard a lot of stuff in that video that I would really dig. I love the backing vocals. You don't hear the "gang" vocals much anymore like you guys are doing. I totally dig that. I am looking forward to the release.

Bryant

Thanks for all the positive comments!!

I am really STOKED to record the new CD. I think it's really gonna kick people in the ass HARD!! :kickass:

Hey poundingmetal74, can you please post links to the Exciter stuff on YouTube? Whenever I search for Exciter clips there, I get all sorts of non-Exciter returns, hehehe... thanks!

Cheers!