Exciting Maiden purchase!

Sydo

Apr 13, 2001
Maiden England CD. Brand Spanking New! $29.95!

:hotjump: :hotjump:

WOOO!!

The price wasn't really nice. I don't like paying 30bucks for any CD these days, but this maybe an exception. It sure beats some of my less well planned Maiden purchases though, like;

Live After Death vinyl, $40. Was meant to be signed by Steve Harris, but is probably just some kids name written in blue biro.. :(

Eddies Head Box Set, $500+. Bought through the FC when I was about 15. Was meant to be about $350, but the bastards at Customs opened the box and slugged me a $150 tax. That's a fucking lot of money for a 15yr old punk. :(

My local music shop, CC Music. Even though they generally suck and are waaay overpriced, they have a decent sized metal section. I just got lucky today. I was going to spend my gift voucher on a t-shirt from Jest Jeans, but thought I check in and see what CC had in stock first.

:lol: I don't really like the video. I think Bruce sounds pretty poor and the guitar tone is horrible.

It does have its faults. I like how Steve put a few scenes before the early tracks (the ice breaking, the Prisoner stuff) and then suddenly stopped doing it, like it got too difficult or something. :) I've never had a problem with the sound, but then I haven't watched it in many years - used to watch it over and over and over when it first came out though.