Alice Cooper - Brutal Planet

My Girlfriend stole my copy of Brutal Planet. :( It rocks, so I'll need to buy it again. :)

I just think it's over-rated. When I read the reviews, they were going on about how it was so dark, and so well-done etc... it sounds like an average metal album to me :) Nowt special about it at all (tho, for an Alice album, I guess it sounds ok;))

My mate told me about that at a JB down here for $5 but by the time i got around to going to buy it, it was back to $26 hehe.

"tho, for an Alice album, I guess it sounds ok"

Well if you're saying its good compared to other Alice it must be brilliant coz Alice RUUUUUUULES! \m/

Raise Your Fist & Yell! \m/ Heheh.

I love Brutal Planet. It's full of rockin' songs, methinks. Compare it to some of the crud put out by other artists over the age of 50!

the tour was pretty cool (especially being 4 rows front the front) and i just got the DVD of the tour....but i havn't had a chance to watch it yet

Brutal planet is great, But IMO Dragontown is much better, I found the songs to be more Alice's style (If there Is Such A thing as A lice's Style??).

Just Listen to it for Alice's, Excellent, Elvis Presley and John Lennon Impersonations, Plus the Alternative hell idea is kinda cool:D

"Sex,Death and Money":devil: