Exclusive pre-order deal for Pain Of Salvation's "Road Salt One"

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Courtesy of Inside Out/Century Media we are running an exclusive pre-order CD/T-shirt bundle for the June 8th release of Pain Of Salvation's "Road Salt One". To place a preorder visit our website: www.lasercd.com

It's by a band called POS, what do you expect? :lol::lol::lol:

Well, PoS has released some *brilliant* albums (Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element), and honestly, I expected them to not go in this new, shitty direction and maybe go back to those albums. Sure, it's a bit of utopian hope, considered Daniel Gildenlow really believes in their new sound and we all know he can be a stubborn little shit. :lol:

Unfortunately, this release is everything I never expected to hear in a Pain of Salvation album. Utter boredom.

Well, PoS has released some *brilliant* albums (Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element), and honestly, I expected them to not go in this new, shitty direction and maybe go back to those albums. Sure, it's a bit of utopian hope, considered Daniel Gildenlow really believes in their new sound and we all know he can be a stubborn little shit. :lol:

Unfortunately, this release is everything I never expected to hear in a Pain of Salvation album. Utter boredom.

I have yet to be be disappointed in a PoS album, personally. BTW, the "brilliant" Remedy Lane took me a while to warm up to.

I have yet to be be disappointed in a PoS album, personally. BTW, the "brilliant" Remedy Lane took me a while to warm up to.

I totally understand that. I just think Road Salt One sounds more like a different band than ever. I am against repetition too, but this is like a total different vibe.

It sounds like to me the band has simply went into a "commercial" direction. At least that's what I've gotten from the songs on MySpace.

~Brian~