Exhumed

You needed to be on the tour. You might find one on eBay if you're lucky, but you just might have to stick with the 2 CD version like the rest of us (me).

Edgecrusher said:
2 cd version for me too.

What about the saw-blade shaped-disc version of 'Slaughtercult'? any of those still available?
i imagine so. were those spoes to be special edition? i payed normal price at a store for mine

i also, only see the 2 disc one.
~gR~

its weird...when it came out I saw the 3 cds edition in at least 4 different places here...I bought one. I guess I should have bought more to sell them here. :)

Oh and I have the saw-blade version of slaughtercult as well. The thing I hate about it is that it dont fit in my car cd player. :erk:

Ben_t said:
Oh and I have the saw-blade version of slaughtercult as well. The thing I hate about it is that it dont fit in my car cd player. :erk:
That's the downside about shaped CD's. I have Dimmu Borgir's 'Alive In Torment' skull-shaped CD and i can only play it in walkman type CD players.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
You needed to be on the tour. You might find one on eBay if you're lucky, but you just might have to stick with the 2 CD version like the rest of us (me).

What are you talking about? I've seen the 3cd version in stores, It was limited to 1,000 copies worldwide, hence it's scarcity. I found it for $10, and ironically bought the 2 disc version the day before :yell: