Exile or Trapped?

• Exile

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Trapped

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
[late]
Yeah erm I hate you now cos er I am not that er fond of er Americans no
Nah dont hate you... :p (Just your guts :p)
Gonna study psychology in Nijmegen prolly..
Well..
I am not too fond of that idea anymore either.. Humans everywhere! :eek:

Hmm when's your first CD coming out..? :)

we are gonna stay tr00 and never release a CD,we are gonna make our entire career with demos
hehe

psichology,that's nice.I am starting to read a book by a guy named Reich about human beahivour or whatever is spelled,I just forgot how to spell it.I would like psichology,but i have Dostoievski for that hehe

I guess I must go with the character of my screen name and choose Exile even though in my mind you are "trapped" in both cases...

Yup.. after long and careful thought on the subject, I still like Exile a helluva lot better than Trapped. I would look twice at a band named Exile and I'd never even look once at a band named Trapped. To me, Trapped sounds too much like a hard/nu/metal/core band :p

Originally posted by manuelgv
Trapped would be a good name for a band if they had lyrics to match with it
yeah, the last lines of every songs should be exactly the first ones, so you can't get out of it :dopey: and i'd add, as a bonus track at the end of the album, the first track :loco: :)

@mourning: it would be better an album like Crimson from EoS but if it ended the same way it starts
a long long song that has no point at all
hehe

manuel, i know crimson from eos, but i'm not sure i understand what you mean, sorry :cry:
are you saying that an imaginary album like the one i described in my previous post would be something like crimson with the difference that crimson has a meaning while the other does not?

if that's what you mean, of course i agree :)

no,what I mean that they should make a 30 minutes song that ends the same way it ends,that would make everyone feel trapped because it would be a song with no end,just circular motion

Crimson begins and ends with the same riff (well, apart from the tiny little keyboardy bit at the very end). :confused:

@manuel: ok, got it now. something that provides me with the a similar "trapped sensation" is when i put a cd in the stereo with the repeat option and i'm too lazy to get up and change it... :)

valvalvalvalvalvalvalvalvalvalvalvalvalval (loop)

@mourning: that would be a really good trapped sensation,to have that feeling as you listen to the cd

@Rusty:Is that true or you just wanna sound tr00 and gr1m??