Exit Stage Left in San Antonio

evilphoton

New Metal Member
Oct 26, 2007
Just wanted to say that I checked out the local show at what used to be the Sky Lounge a few weeks ago and met Ron in between sets. What blew me away was their rendition of Rush's YYZ which was perfect. I have been trying to get that song down for a while now on guitar but they rocked it.

Anyway, we were up in the best seat in the house and it was Liz's birthday. Thanks for coming to say what's up...BTW we used to come check out Dragonfly a while back too. Looking forward to watching more amazing fretwork and feel lucky to be in SanAnton...

-Todd

Perhaps this isn't the right forum for this, but I wanted to take this opportunity to mention what an honor it is to PLAY with Ron Jarzombek. Unquestionably, the greatest guitar player I have ever known, not to mention a humble, intelligent and humorous person to hang around with. However, I cannot discount the other talent with whom he and I currently share the stage. Amanda Ruiz (vocals) is amazing. She transcends the boundaries set by her predeccesors and continues to prove herself as one of the best vocalists the state of Texas has ever known. Roli Garcia, Jr. (drums) is a well seasoned phenomenon of his own. Roli can play anything... with anybody... and excel beyond belief at it. I am consistently baffled by the amount of pure talent that one person's body can contain. We, as a band, thank all of you that have come out to support us in the last few months. I am having the time of my life, and I can't stress enough how great it is to play with these guys. I'm by no means soliciting adulation, as I am certainly no Geddy Lee, and I'm not fit to carry Alex Webster's equipment! I just appreciate and am eternally thankful for what I have right now. Peace and Happy Holidays.