ExiviousHi,

well, I was debating that. He only posted on a few forums (I generally only get pissed when people post in every forum, regardless of whether it fits in the forum, like the Ozzfest guy, anyone who's into Spastic Ink probably doesn't give a shit about Ozzfest), so I'll let it slide. Plus, I know the guy from the Aghora board, and the recommendation does fit here since it's also technical metal. So see, I exercised restraint and didn't abuse my dictatorial powers :)

isn't this a spam thread as well jimbob??

Personally, I think the nature of their music is conducive to what is normally discussed on this board and so far they appear to be avoiding the boards where there might not be any interest in their style of music IMHO.

As far as their music goes, it is very cool stuff, a little too heavy on the Cynic influence (mainly the vocals), but a good direction none the less.

Well, I actually heard some songs from these guys on Seismic Radio last sunday...and I thought they were AMAZING!!!!
Also had a chance to talk to them in the chat....really great guys with great taste in music!

so.....if you don't mind, I'd like to plug this again and recommend every one check em' out if you do indeed dig bands like Cynic, Spiral Architect, Theory in Practice or Athiest.....they definalty have something to offer the tech metal community.

I will definatly get a copy of their disc!

good work Tymon!:headbang:

Dustin

oh yeah.....Marc & greg...you get my email???:eek:

Yeah, I don't mind plugging bands and shit, I just don't like it when people post something in every forum, regardless of whether the people there would care. Like the Ozzfest thread.

And yes I got your email. You don't need to use my yahoo.com address any more 'cause I'm gonna get rid of it once I update a few places to my new address (which you also sent it to :) )

Later.