EXMORTUS Releases 'Feast Of Flesh' Video

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Feast Of Flesh", the new video from EXMORTUS, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band's upcoming album, "The Sound Of Steel", which will be released on June 8 via Prosthetic. EXMORTUS founder, vocalist and guitarist Jadren "Conan" Gonzalez said: "As some may have noticed on my personal page, I don't just post guitar or band stuff, but a lot of food pictures, and I'm no vegan. "'Feast of Flesh' is a celebration of our carnal needs and desires. I'm not trying to make any political/environmental statements, but I feel this song expresses the ugly and brutal nature of humans and other animals. It ain't pretty, so we thought it would be fun to shoot the band chowing down on actual raw flesh fresh from the meat market. My girlfriend was willing to play the hapless victim of the carnage, which made the whole experience quite fun and yet funny since we were all trying to act and not laugh at the whole idea. The song itself is more of a caveman stompy headbanger so the music works beautifully with the lyrics and visuals in bloody harmony. So, sit back and enjoy the 'Feast Of Flesh'! Cheers!" Produced by Zack Ohren (MACHINE HEAD, FALLUJAH, SUFFOCATION) at Sharkbite Studio, "The Sound Of Steel" delivers a visceral call to arms in a maelstrom of thrashing, neo-classical, blackened death as EXMORTUS tears fresh wounds into its ever-pioneering discography. Soaring to unprecedented heights, the ineffable kings of California thrash effortlessly mix sonic precision with raw, bloody savagery. "The Sound Of Steel" will be released by Prosthetic worldwide except Japan, where it will be overseen by Marquee Inc. The effort will be available on all digital outlets, compact disc and LP, with 1,000 records being pressed initially in the follow colors: * 250 battle axe blood splatter (Prosthetic webshop and sold by the band on tour) * 250 blue and black marble (Prosthetic webshop and sold by the band on tour) * 400 clear with blue and orange splatter (available in retail stores worldwide) * 100 white vinyl (Cargo Germany only) "The Sound Of Steel" track listing: 01. Make Haste 02. Feast Of Flesh 03. Into The Maw Of Hell 04. To The Ends Of The Earth 05. A Minor Instrumental 06. Strength And Honor 07. Turn The Tide 08. Tempest 09. Riders Of Doom 10. Victory Or Death! EXMORTUS is: Jadran "Conan" Gonzalez - Vocals/Guitar Chase Becker - Guitar Phillip Cody Nuñez - Bass Carlos Cruz - Drums Photo credit: Alex Solca
exmortussoundofsteelcd.jpg

Continue reading...