Exodus: Exhibit B - The Human Condition

antwax

Senile Member
Apr 5, 2005
...I'm supposed to review new Exodus album (for prog rock mag Colossus - go figure) and thus I'm listening to it right now...at the moment I have feeling that this is the most insane album from Gary & co. so far...it has sick solos, ultra-fast drumming and killer groove...plus brutal riffing! Vocals are 100 % Exodus...

...now I'm just wishing Worship Music is at least as good as Exhibit B - The Human Condition...this one is hard to beat!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

T:)

The Atrocity Exhibition still rates to me as the best thrash record of the 00's so really happy to hear this. Awesome. When's it come out?

Cool. This one will be a purchase day 1. I have been watching the live DVD they've just put out.....love the various stuff on the other disc. Excellent stuff. The stories about Baloff are hilarious!!!!!!

ExgibitB.png

Love it!!!!!!!

Hi,
from press release:"Bay Area forefathers of thrash EXODUS will be releasing their ninth studio album, Exhibit B: The Human Condition, in Europe on May 7th. Guitarist / songwriter Gary Holt checks in about what the band was looking to capture art-wise and why the final version chosen nailed it:

"We wanted to portray the violence of man at its finest, so we started with our own version of the Leonardo da Vinci sketch [of Vitruvian Man <http://thelearnersguild.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/vitruvian-man.jpg> ], but done the &#8216;EXODUS&#8217; way! I was pointed in the direction of Colin Larks of Rainsong Design <http://www.rain-song.co.uk/> for the cover and he killed it! To me, the artwork represents man and his affinity for bloodshed, ignorance, and all-around ability to be led like sheep to the slaughter. The image fits the songs on this record perfectly. The whole layout is going to be as sick as the record itself!"

Exhibit B: The Human Condition was recorded this past December in Northern California with producer Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Kreator).

EXODUS will be performing throughout the U.S. and Canada on Megadeth&#8217;s Rust In Peace 20th Anniversary Tour with labelmates TESTAMENT."

Haven't gotten into Exhibit B as yet. Got it a couple of weeks ago but need to give it some time. Loved Ex:A.

I've written a review on MetalArchives for all those who care. Says it all for me.
It's better than Ex.A. much better. But still not on par with the Exodus I love

Very much agreed!

I like the legendary H-team, but I have to say that I love Altus' solos lot more than Rick's!
I used to think that Zetro was THE singer of Exodus...but Rob has proved me wrong...
...actually Paul Baloff created the vocal style of Exodus and Zetro and Rob have just gone along with it...if you know what I mean...:)

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: