Exodus - Let There Be Blood

Jan 27, 2006
Sweden
Let There Be Blood is a rerecording of Exodus's seminal 1985 album Bonded by Blood, featuring their modern lineup for you who didn't know this.
It's lika a FSSD!
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Let-There-Be-Blood/dp/B001IX0E5Y/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1224659338&sr=1-12[/ame] preview
Two songs are up on their myspace too...

Since I couldn't listen to the original (poor quality) I'm happy this album is out soon. I might be the only one but I prefer the new singer...(maybe I'm not oldschool enough:lol: )

Actually, I prefer Zetro over Paul and the new one. Rob is too metalcore'ish for my taste. Zet's always been the man for Exo. I'm curious to hear his new band Tenet (with Glen Alvelais and Gene Hoglan). I'll check the new BBB, 'cause I've never been a huge Paul B. worshiper. I may end up liking it more than the orginal- especially with great production.

Let There Be Blood is a rerecording of Exodus's seminal 1985 album Bonded by Blood, featuring their modern lineup for you who didn't know this.
It's lika a FSSD!
It would have been cool if Chuck did two songs on this like Zetro did on FSSD!

The two songs sound pretty good. The production doesn't sound as good as Exhibit A, but it's still not bad.