Exodus New Album title

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Fuck MTV........ I talked to Rob Dukes at Thrash Against CAncer he told me that this Release is even Heavier that TOTD.... But without Rick.... i'm waiting to hear this!!!!!!

http://www.ginza.se/index.aspx?artnr=17913

According to MTV.com, Bay Area thrash metal veterans EXODUS have titled their upcoming album Shovel Headed Kill Machine. Produced by Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, ARCH ENEMY), the disc is scheduled for an October 5 release through Nuclear Blast and is the band's first to feature ex-Slayer drummer Paul Bostaph and new singer Rob Dukes.

Sorry to flame, but Fuck Exodus. I honestly thaught Tempo Of The Damned really sucked.

Give up the friggin name and create a new one. Exodus is over and done with.

Im pissed off they keep skipping Las Vegas. They play bumfuck Idaho, but not Vegas. That's really something.

thraxx said:
Are you on crack...TOTD is one of there best CD's...... Whose with me????

It had some good riffs on the CD, but honestly there were like only 2 songs that I really liked.

Maybe I just needed to listen to it more... It took me a while to finally get into Sound Of White Noise... maybe same thing w/ TOTD

Thrashard925 said:
Sorry to flame, but Fuck Exodus. I honestly thaught Tempo Of The Damned really sucked.

What sucked about it? Granted, it's not really thrash but it's good groove/half thrash!

Thrashard925 said:

Having zero founding members, that is a good point but this album was written as an Exodus album (with Tom and Rick) so I think it's ok to have Exodus' name on it. A name change could be on the cards though... never happeneds with Megadeth though.

Thrashard925 said:

Im pissed off they keep skipping Las Vegas. They play bumfuck Idaho, but not Vegas. That's really something.

So you think their last album sucked and say fuck them and they're over and done with, yet you still want to see them live?

TOTD is a kick ass C.D. :headbang: I'm really looking forward to the next release,as long as it's heavy it'll be a classic.I really don't mind all the lineup changes......I wonder what other band's been thru so many changes............ :err:

Thrashard925 said:

that isn't the band most of the time, that is because the metalscene for the most part in Vegas sucks. I know from various visits there for underground metal. Alot of the times, I ran into more out of towners than locals at the gig. Don't blame the band, blame your scene. the reputation gets out there.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
What sucked about it? Granted, it's not really thrash but it's good groove/half thrash!
QUOTE]

I cant really put my finger on it. It was just too repetitive so-to-say. I didnt even put it on my MP3 player... which is pretty bad cuz it holds up to 15,000+ songs.

There are so-so reviews out there, so I dont feel bad for disliking as much... Lemme find it and give it sping again.

tattooedsean666 said:
that isn't the band most of the time, that is because the metalscene for the most part in Vegas sucks. I know from various visits there for underground metal. Alot of the times, I ran into more out of towners than locals at the gig. Don't blame the band, blame your scene. the reputation gets out there.

Vegas Metal Scene really does suck. Ive said it a bunch of times. Anthrax had to cancel a show about 4 years ago due to bad promotion and no sales.... Never in my life have I ever heard of Anthrax having to cancel a show, due to poor sales

If Kreator and Destruction can bring in a pretty good crowd in Henderson - Outskirts of Vegas, then I think Exodus w/ 3 Inches of Blood cand bring a good crowd.. granted 3 Inches has played here a ton of time.s

Thrashard925 said:

Are u out of your mind? TOTD is one of the best thrash albums ever! I dont think that anybody expected that EXODUS would play PURE thrash in the 00's instead of the anything but thrash that Megadeth Anthrax etc played the recent years... :Spin:

Overall I liked TOTD but the I hate America style lyrics can grind on me little.

the dasy of yeah Anarchy are gone for me and never belived in that hippy shit anyway - gotta love the Cro-Mags.