O/ t EXODUS Part Ways With Guitarist RICK HUNOLT - June 13, 2005

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Guitarist Rick Hunolt has left long-running San Francisco Bay Area thrashers EXODUS, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

Hunolt was apparently not involved in the recording process for the band's new album, which is currently being tracked at Trident studios in Pacheco, California.

EXODUS' as-yet-untitled follow-up to 2004's "Tempo of the Damned" will mark the band's first release with new singer Rob Dukes. Mixing duties will be handled by Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY, KREATOR). Among the tracks set to appear on the CD is "Shovel Headed Kill Machine" (working title), which guitarist Gary Holt has described as "one of the fastest EXODUS songs of all time."

EXODUS recently parted ways with longtime drummer Tom Hunting after Hunting was taken ill and had to be hospitalized several times, according to Holt. He has since been replaced in the group by ex-SLAYER/FORBIDDEN skinsman Paul Bostaph

Let's hope Blabberhole are wrong. However, they WERE right about Bello leaving. I'm not into Exodus (I just haven't got around to it), but this is shitty news, and strange (much like the Frankie news last year). They had some momentum after Tempo, so what the hell has happened?

Drokk said:
Let's hope Blabberhole are wrong. However, they WERE right about Bello leaving. I'm not into Exodus (I just haven't got around to it), but this is shitty news, and strange (much like the Frankie news last year). They had some momentum after Tempo, so what the hell has happened?

Like I said, I'm not taking it seriously until Gary announces something to prove or disprove the news.

Unlike Anthrax, Exodus are pretty skint. I mean, from the big 4, Anthrax are the most hard off money wise but Zetro quit the band last year because he needed financial security for his family and so has a full time job now. I'm not sure if Frankie has a day job or anything like that but Rick probably will. I know for a fact he teaches guitar. He's always been really into the band (he is not a major part of the songwriting in the band) but I'd find it hard to believe he'd quit after 21/22 years.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Wait till you hear it from Gary Holt. If it were definitely true then Gary would of announced it before anyone else knew.

Blabber mouth is hard the most credible news source on the web either.

Dutchy: shut it.

topnotch:bonded/pleasures/fabulous/live
shit: rest!!!

Pit: Make me:headbang: