Exodus Shoot New Video(War Is My Sheppard).....On A Haunted Aircraft Carrier

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
EXODUS Get 'Haunted' For Video Shoot - Dec. 4, 2003

Legendary San Francisco Bay Area thrashers EXODUS filmed a video for the track "War Is My Shepherd" on November 24 with director Maurice Swinkels (www.lowlifemedia.net).

The clip was shot "on a Navy aircraft carrier named the U.S.S. Hornet, which has a very long history for shooting down more planes and disabling more ships than any other military fighter in U.S. history," EXODUS manager Steven Warner told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. "It also has been very well documented as being haunted. There have been numerous programs on the Discovery Channel and the History Channel regarding the paranormal that's been going on [there] for several years." Check out a couple of pictures taken during the video shoot: Photo#1, Photo#2.

"War Is My Shepherd" comes off EXODUS' upcoming studio album, "Tempo Of The Damned", due on February 2, 2004 (the two-year anniversary of late EXODUS frontman Paul Baloff's passing) through Nuclear Blast Records.

"Tempo Of The Damned", was recorded at Prairie Sun and Tsunami studios in Northern California with producer Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, SKINLAB, ARCH ENEMY) and marks the group's first studio release since 1992's "Force Of Habit".

In addition to "War Is My Shepherd", Maurice also shot the video for "Throwing Down". The latter cut is a reworked version of a song originally written for and demoed by WARDANCE, the ill-fated mid-'90s act formed by EXODUS members Gary Holt (guitar) and Tom Hunting (drums). Both clips are expected to begin airing in early 2004.

From BlabberMouth.Net

Can't figure out who's in that second pic. Zet?

This Exodus junkie is still wondering how to get his hands on that EP distributed in Europe during their last tour... A little help?

Insania said:
Can't figure out who's in that second pic. Zet?

This Exodus junkie is still wondering how to get his hands on that EP distributed in Europe during their last tour... A little help?
Private Message me your address.......................And I'll burn you a copy.....!

Zetro looks different than in the pictures I saw of him from a concert in England with Nuclear Assault, he was all bloated and shit, but now he looks normal. Or I'm just insane. Anyway I can't wait for that video.