Exodus

I've got a chance to see Exodus tomorrow night here in Jackson, MS for $8. Is it worth checking out with their new singer? I'm prob going to go anyway cause we hardly ever get decent shows here. I did go see Damage Plan and Drowning Pool 2 nights ago. It was just an excuse to go laugh at Drowning Pool. When their singer when to stage dive I just let him fall on the floor. :hotjump: I did catch 4 of Dimebag's picks though. I thought that was cool.

Dude the new exodus fuckin rules! I should go see them myself. Their coming to la in like 2 weeks. But I already have 2 gigs to go to that week. Lol that sucks that you let dp singer fall to the floor. Anyhow go see Exodus and be happy. War is my shepherd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant find tempo of the damned at any of the local shops. i thought it wasnt out yet. i guess i'll have to order it somewheres. i heard a song on the metal channel on cable called something like "shroud of urine" or something which was awesome. i thought it was steve soujsa on vox though. i thought it sounded like him. is it someone else? new singer? steve was the better of the exodus vox in my opinion. testament too.

i think he rules.